Wadi Ben-Hirki Foundation (WBHF) is a registered non-profit organization which was established to impact the lives of the less-privileged, marginalized and disadvantaged through humanitarianism and advocacy.
A world where everyone has a fighting chance and no one is left behind.
Reigniting the hopes of the hurting, especially women and children.
– To harness and focus on the potentials of the less-privileged towards skills acquisition, training and empowerment.
– To advocate for gender equality and to ensure every girl and woman lives a life of dignity.
– To support children in schools with scholarships and donations of food, shelter, clothing and stationery.
– To raise funds for, and give aid to internally displaced people affected by insurgency and terrorist attacks.
Every Child is Your Child.
PROJECTS AND CAMPAIGNS
- Street to school
- Girls Not Wives
- LITMOW (Love In The Midst Of War)
Over the years, we have directly impacted the lives of thousands of people. There is so much more that we can do, and we are committed to changing the world, one person at a time.
The future is built on the sacrifices of those in the present. One doesn’t have to be in a position to be a change agent. The greatest resource in the world is the people within it. If everyone can tap into the talents that they have, and if we can communally pool all our efforts, then we’ll find that in little or no time, our great world will morph into an even greater one and a much better and more sustainable place.
FOR UPDATES, SPONSORSHIP AND DONATIONS: